Please see our Seasonal Checklist which prevents unneeded repairs or damages in the near future through preventative maintenance.
In the spring
- Inspect all fire alarms, carbon monoxide monitors, and security alarms and replace if needed
- Clean all windows, doors, and screens (inspect screens for damage)
In the summer
- Lubricate all door hinges and retighten any loose screws
- Disconnect dryer vent and vacuum any lint
- Clean any grills or vents in bathrooms
In the fall
- Check weather strips on doors and windows for tight seals
- Clean gutters and downspouts for proper drainage flow
In the winter
- Vacuum all bathroom grills and vents
- Vacuum all smoke detectors
Here is a small excerpt of what would be performed, please call or e-mail for more information .